Sweet Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Sweet Tears! The world of elemental people where dreams really can come true!~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Chat Corner
Storylines EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:50 am by Lexi

» My life sucks (Tears)
Storylines EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:51 am by Lexi

» Rate Signatures
Storylines EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:21 am by Deco

» Bye
Storylines EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:19 am by Lexi

» Deviantart
Storylines EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:23 am by Tharu

» Faceclaims
Storylines EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:50 pm by Deco

» We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN
Storylines EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:21 am by Nanime

» :: Nanime Motoharu ::
Storylines EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:35 am by Nanime

» Rate Avatars
Storylines EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:55 pm by Tharu

Team
Administrator;
~ RUBY
~ TEARS

Moderator;
Season
Storylines Untitl86 SPRING~ The temperature is between 5 and 15 degrees celsius. There's almost no wind. It's often sunny, and warm.
AdBlock
Storylines Adblock-chrome

A recommended app if you hate those advertisements around the forum. It's available for the most popular browsers, like chrome, Firefox and Opera

~©AdBlock belongs to their creator(s)
Banner
Storylines 6ylaih

Size: 103 x 48. We would like to advertise our forum. In that case, you'll have to see this banner.
Code:
[url=http://sweettears.rpg-board.net/][img]http://oi45.tinypic.com/6ylaih.jpg[/img][/url]
Cool Forums!
Dutch forums
Storylines Banner1bx
English

Storylines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruby
Administrator

Your RPG character
Love: Love? Don't want it, don't need it.
Element: Fire

Storylines Empty
PostSubject: Storylines   Storylines EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:27 pm

What are storylines?
Storylines are stories, made up by members. The members perform this storyline in the RP with others. Storylines last longer than one topic. Imagine a forest fire and the whole drama around it. Storylines do not include the whole RP.

I want to create a storyline! What should I do?
You should post a new topic, which complies with the required list. You wait until there’s a reaction of a staff member, which says that your storyline is accepted. In your topic title you will see this little icon: ✓. This confirms that your storyline is accepted. You don’t have to wait until the reaction is removed, as the reaction won’t be removed. You can now recruit some members and start the whole storyline!
However, if your topic doesn’t comply with the required list, you will see this little icon: ✗. This means you have to change something in your request. The reason for the rejection will be mentioned in the reaction of a staff member.
It may happen that no one has responded to your topic. Please don’t beg for a reaction. We will notice this as spamming.

The required list.. Which list do you mean?
We mean this list:

Name: The name of your storyline. This name also gives a little description of what the storyline is about.
Introduction/Description: This is the reason the storyline will happen. Also, you tell us here what will happen.
Members: These are the members of the storyline, along with their duty.
Topics + events (With link if possible): These are the topics in which the storyline took/takes place, along with what happened in the topics.
Back to top Go down
http://fanterria.clicboard.com/

Storylines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Tears :: :Game Related: :: Storylines-
Jump to: